With 40g of protein per serving, this easy snack is perfect for a mid-day or post-workout boost to replenish your muscles.
Easy to make and quick to eat on the go, this 4 ingredient desert will turn plain boring Greek yogurt with no flavour into your new favourite dessert. The best part is, it’s packed with protein.
- 1 cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder (cake or vanilla flavour for best results)
- 4 Oreo cookies
- Mix yogurt, milk, and protein powder in a bowl until the mix is uniform.
- Crumble and mix in ½ of the cookies to bowl
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes or fridge overnight
- Serve with the other ½ of the crumbled cookies
for more high-protein snacks and recipes, make sure to subscribe to this blog